Thursday 21 August 2008

Welcome Manchester United Class

On Monday 18 August:



The first day of last month in Pre- sessional course in LondonMet, I've had same teacher who had ever taught me before and new teaher name Dilek. The first day had new projects both of full assey and presentation at the end of team.



Steve's clsass analzied the following sentences:



1.How would you EXPRESS THE ESSENCE of your subject? (I.E. Can you explain in one or two clear sentences what your subject is about?)



- My subject in the future is Event Marketing Management. It is suitable for the person who is aiming to work in events marketing, marketing events, event management, or related roles within corporate marketing departments.



2. The key concept of Event management.



- I am going to know how to seccessful in Event Marketing Management because I can learn both of maeket and management as the same times. As the purpose of LondonMet mentioned that "at senior level in the events industry, it is the event marketers who not only deliver marketing strategies, but also devise the event concepts. It is the events managers who deliver these concepts."



3. What is the ANALYTICAL FRAMEWORK of your subject (i.e. what modules would be taught on an undergraduate course)?



-Next team I need to study


  • Event and Live Media Industries

  • Events Marketing

  • Managing the Service Sector

  • Financing Events

  • Research Methods for Leisure and Tourism

Those subjects are quite related the main undergraduate subject due to I was studying Hotel and Tourism Management. So I think I have a basic knowlege of Marketing and method for tourism.

No comments: