Wednesday 6 August 2008

Evaluate myself after seminar

After the seminar, I needed to evaluate what level i should to improve....

First of all, I needed to improve speaking skill because sometimes my colleagues didn't understand what did I say and I should to speak and give some opinions as much as I can, one of my classmate told me that I should speack much more in the classroom and communicated with another friends during the break. A day before seminar I prepared the information and resources from the newspaper and an internet, it helped me alot because I could reference and gave the accurate details and I though that I gave the clarify example, reasons and support the evidence.
In some sentences I used wrong grammar and arranged some words wrong, so I needed to read and practice more than usual.

No comments: