Thursday 21 August 2008

Collocation


I read an interesting article about business case study at bbc website then I done in the gap maker.



Colocation vocabuaries in the article
1.analyst 2.availability, 3.fees 4.indication 5. job 6.period 7.potential 8. recovery 9.restructured 10.restructuring 11.sector 12. significant 13. sites 14 stabilised



  • The significant in Event Marketing Management subject is creative and analyse the customer demand. Before I had decided to study Event Marketing, I've been looking for a job which can relate with event manager or origanizer. My main reason I would like to be a organiser, which create in wedding ceremony and food and beverage sector. Last a few period event organisation wasn't well known in the business but now Thai economy has risen and many brand product need to advertise and make brand products become popular. So they need event site to build the event campaign and the main point they give the high fees.

No comments: